Friday, May 6, 2011

A duochrome

I have been a little obsessed with gray tones lately. I guess that's because it's such a neutral color. It just goes with everything you put on. I've used the ICE and NYC brands and I'm very pleased with both ofthem. Except that NYC formula was a little bit too liquidy for my taste but nothing that letting the lid open for 15 min wouldn't resolve my problem. It did thickened a tad bit and  it worked great. here are my swatches.

NYC 270-Sidewalkers

Then I used over the NYC, 2 coats of Wet n' Wild 237C-Gray's Anatomy
It's such an interesting duochrome that actually gives you 3 different colors depending on the light. That means it was kinda tricky for me to photograph the shades my eyes could catch. But here are the pics of it.
Tried to catch the color in the bottle. It's a mettalic silvery color with lilac and grayish tones.


And this one is the one that I found to be more accurate but do no do justice to the real color in person.

What's are your opnions on gray tones for nail polish?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog! I simply love comments. And yours will surely be very appreciated. However I ask you to be polite and nice on your comments. Also, if you have a blog/site that you want me to check out send me an email to contact.lacqueredme@gmail.com. COMMENTS WITH LINKS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...