Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Lacquered Me Fabebook Page

People I have something awesome to share with you. Because of my friend Sue I now have my facebook page. She kept bugging me to do a page on FB just for my nails. Ok, now I have one. Thanks Sue :)
If you guys don't like to follow blogs and read all the bla bla bla we write then a FB page might be easier for you right? lololo
Now, no excuse to not follow me there.
Now I have a username that directs you to my page:


Hope you all invite your friends to LIKE my page. It will be great to see you all there too :)
Below is a picture of how my page looks liek right now. I don't have a lot of pictures there yet. I just set up this page last night. give me sometime and I'll fill that up with nails and nails and polish and polish.


To remind all of you, I am still getting manicure photos for my Lacquered Me Contest next month. Last day to submit your picture is August 30th, 2011. CLICK HERE and read the details. Any questions just shoot me an email to contact.lacqueredme@gmail.com
Can't wait to post all the entries. I've got so far very pretty ones!!

2 comments:

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog! I simply love comments. And yours will surely be very appreciated. However I ask you to be polite and nice on your comments. Also, if you have a blog/site that you want me to check out send me an email to contact.lacqueredme@gmail.com. COMMENTS WITH LINKS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...