Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Talk Tuesday - No Ride Up Commercial - Be careful if you have super long nails

I was watching TV with my hubby and I saw this panty commercial. I laughed so hard I couldn't stop or hold myself back for minutes and minutes. It's hilarious! At least to me. The girls are talking about the art on their nails. Fake and long ones by the way lololo. Then on of them has an issue with her panty. Also know as "underwear malfunction". What the heck! That situation puts me on my laugh mode for ever. Even writing this post right now lololo. Sorry, I know I am such a dork.
I know sometimes we need to deal with that. I am just glad I don't have super long forever nails lololo
This is a really short 30 secs video. Watch it and let me know if it makes you laugh too :) Have a great Tuesday. Now, off to my real life!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog! I simply love comments. And yours will surely be very appreciated. However I ask you to be polite and nice on your comments. Also, if you have a blog/site that you want me to check out send me an email to contact.lacqueredme@gmail.com. COMMENTS WITH LINKS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...