Sunday, December 4, 2011

Essie Mochacino

Super short post for a simple quick mani.
Here I have Essie Mochacino. Essie itself describe that color as bein a " perky gray with shimmer". Somewhat vague description for such a pretty polish. I'd described it being a light brown taupe with very subtle yet very noticeable fine silver shimmer. Very unique from everything I've got in my collection for sure. I just don't know about that color matching well with my type of skin but I do love this polish.

4 comments:

  1. oh God! I love everyhting abt this polish! the color, the shimmer and the name! *added to my WL*!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a really soft color that comes off great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is seriously gorgeous on you! The shimmer looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it is very special and definitely worth having

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog! I simply love comments. And yours will surely be very appreciated. However I ask you to be polite and nice on your comments. Also, if you have a blog/site that you want me to check out send me an email to contact.lacqueredme@gmail.com. COMMENTS WITH LINKS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...