Tuesday, December 6, 2011

NYC Color East Village + Wet n' Wild Kaleidoscope

I am here always saying how much I love NYC Quick Dry polishes and all. But today I have one I do not like it. NYC Color East Village, a sheer aqua blue with green undertones. I do not like the color nor either the formula. That formula is just soooo sheer and liquidy. I had to put 3 coats and still I feel like I needed to add an extra one to achieve its full color. But oh well, I still love NYC polishes. This was the only one I've found so far not liking it.


I decided to try something to make it wearable sponging some Wet n' Wild Kaleidoscope glitter on the tips and uhmmmm I am not sure if I did any good to it lolololo



3 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful color, I especially like what you did with the silver glitter on the tips, very pretty. I know what you mean though about how sheer it is, I hate polishes like that, that look awesome in the bottle but you practically need to use the whole bottle to get it to look nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it loos so cool with the glitter over it! I have both polishes but haven't use EV yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the added glitter touch you did with it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog! I simply love comments. And yours will surely be very appreciated. However I ask you to be polite and nice on your comments. Also, if you have a blog/site that you want me to check out send me an email to contact.lacqueredme@gmail.com. COMMENTS WITH LINKS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...