Friday, December 9, 2011

NYC Color Prince Street + PURE ICE Busted

Purple purple. I'm starting to develop a love relationship with the purple super purple color. I'm very into light purple, lilac, lavender though. Here I have NYC Color Prince Street, a good 2 coat violet purple with a bit of shimmer to it.


Then I tried some PURE ICE Busted as a top coat for it. It's a purpleish somewhat holo sheer polish. I could not capture that really well in pictures but I can tell you it is a must have. Really really pretty!!!

What do you think? Purple itself or with the top coat on it?

4 comments:

  1. I really like it without the top coat but I really really like it with the top coat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that! It almost looks like a gradient too!! SO Pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I just got a present few days ago from a friend from another country and one of the polishes was this NYC purple one! =)) I haven't tried it yet, but after seeing your photos I believe i will enjoy the color even more than I thought before! ;)
    And the combination with Pure Ice is spectacular! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog! I simply love comments. And yours will surely be very appreciated. However I ask you to be polite and nice on your comments. Also, if you have a blog/site that you want me to check out send me an email to contact.lacqueredme@gmail.com. COMMENTS WITH LINKS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...