Friday, February 24, 2012

Sinful Colors Mint Apple + L.A. Colors Treasure Island

Friday is here ... February is almost gone! Where does time go? Anyways, life goes on and on and it's up to us to catch up with it. lately I've been finding pictures I took a while ago and never posted. There was this hidden folder with some stuff. The pictures I have to share with you though aren't that great. maybe that's why I haven't posted before. My cuticles are dead dry and I apologize for that. However this is one of my favorites Sinful Colors polish. I have showed this one on a post before but I am revisiting. I might need to use it again and show a better and decent swatch of it. This is Sinful Colors Mint Apple. A lovely green mint with some shimmer to it. Well, I'm not good at describing colors but all I have to say is you have to have this in your collection.



Then I got sme sponge and dabbed on the tips with L.A. Colors Treasure Island. I think they go super well together. Plus I always love to do some sponging. That always look great and it's an easy way for a good mani look for sure. I should sponge more often.


Have you tried sponging before? What are your favorite color/texture combo?

3 comments:

  1. I love this! I find myself very happy that I own both of these so I can try this myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this with the glitter sponged on.
    Never tried sponging myself - kinda scared to :/ haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors and the sponging! I haven't tried sponging yet but it's high on my to do list, I love the gradient look! And I really like that mint apple, may have to add that to my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog! I simply love comments. And yours will surely be very appreciated. However I ask you to be polite and nice on your comments. Also, if you have a blog/site that you want me to check out send me an email to contact.lacqueredme@gmail.com. COMMENTS WITH LINKS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...